North Wales’ leading Domiciliary & Complex Care at home agency
Cymorth Llaw Ltd is seeking Care Staff to provide support to Individuals requiring care.
25-37.5 hours per week.
Contract hours offered after successful completion of probationary period
Days, evenings, weekends and over nights
Rate of Pay;
£10.35 per hour Monday – Sunday
Mileage allowance paid at 40p per mile
We are also recruiting staff to work Night Care Assistant (Sleep or Awake)
The Company is looking to recruit a Full time or part time members of staff to work approximately 20-40 hours per week.
These shifts will be Permanent
Hours of work will be either 9pm to 7am or 10pm to 8am
Shifts are paid £100.50 – £125.60
Cymorth Llaw Ltd provides a range of services to a varied client group within North West Wales.
This post requires care to be delivered within the home of clients who may range in age from young Adults to the elderly/senior citizens.
Clients may be vulnerable, suffering from a physical disability and/or suffering from chronic health conditions. Client care requirements may be over short or long term period.
This company’s aim is to safeguard and protect service users, maximize independence and always uphold client dignity & respect.
The post allows for flexible working hours and may involve working during the day, evenings, nights or weekends. Hours of work will be agreed between senior management and applicant.
We are recruiting staff who live and work in the following areas;
- Menai Bridge
Minimum Application Criteria
· Must be 18+ Must have own transport / reliable access to suitable vehicle for personal use.
· Business Insurance cover required
· Experience candidates preferred
· Post involves providing personal care, support & companionship to people in their own home.
· Light domestic work and shopping may be included as part of role.
· Sunday, Bank holiday and Night duty enhancements
· Competitive hourly rate & weekend/night duty enhancement
· Mileage Allowance paid and Paid Travel Time
· On-going training given NVQ / QCF Diploma level (various)
· Support with registration with Social Care Wales (SCW)
· Optional stakeholder pension and health plan available
· Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
· Disclosure expense will be met by applicant.
· The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
For More information please contact our Head Office Bangor on 01248 679922