At Cymorth Llaw we take great care when employing people to support others at home. We only employ the best local people who share our values and beliefs in the way care at home should be provided.
Successful candidates benefit from long term employment, the weekly hours of work they seek, a secure & regular income, an all costs met training program and 24/7 staff support.
Although experience and pre-existing Social Care qualifications are preferred, there are no specific minimum entry qualification requirements for Care Worker job roles with Cymorth Llaw Ltd. Applicants must be able to drive and all applicants will complete and enhanced criminal records check (DBS check) as well as a number of other reference and employment checks prior to employment.
Job alerts can be found below on this page, twitter feed and Facebook page, as well as through Universal Jobs Match and other media outlets.
Candidates can apply by phoning the recruitment desk on 01248 679922.
The job role of a Care Worker is extremely rewarding and can include helping & supporting people at home with:
- Dressing, hair and make-up or shaving
- Support with personal care and continence
- Prompting medication and management
- Support during the night
- Planning, shopping and cooking meals
- Light housework
- Laundry and ironing
- Mobility or personal safety
- Personal admin and helping to pay bills
- Managing personal appointments
- Trips out of the house
- Being a companion and offering emotional support
- Providing peace of mind for the client and family members